Friday, December 20, 2013

Sparkle, sparkle

It's beginning to look a lot like the holidays are here...
Busy, busy!!! The lovely Stewart Bremner arrived last Friday night and we have been enjoying each other's company and going out and about exploring the town some. I have also been shipping out last minute orders and meeting with patrons shopping for last minute gifts as well.

The Christmas tree is up and there are snowflakes hung in the window and we are settling in for a lovely holiday. I hope you are too.

There is still time to get your order in at my Etsy shop for the holidays or if you are local to Northwest Arkansas you can always make arrangements to come by my studio to look at my available small works for those on your list. Also if you know someone enjoys my work but you aren't sure which piece to choose, my shop also takes Etsy gift cards so you can't make a mistake!



More soon! Wishing you and yours a very merry season.

Love,

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Megan and Stewart, wishing you a New Year of abundant happiness, health and success, wrapped in love. So glad S is here. As soon as my knee is healed would like to see you.
    Love Antoinette

    ReplyDelete