Friday, June 14, 2013

Studio time, a sore throat and a dare.

A charm a dear friend gave me sits on the windowsill as the clouds roll by.  
Hello Lovely Readers,

I hope you have had a good week. The start of my week looked promising with Monday being spent in the studio working away on ten new small paintings. I was pleased to have such a productive session. I also walked around 7 miles that evening and fell asleep with a sense of accomplishment and promise. The next morning I woke up with a sore throat and quickly realized that my body had other plans for me this week. I was disappointed  but when you are sick, you're sick. So mostly this week, I researched things on the Internet, watched netflix (free trial), drank hot tea and slept.

Today, I am feeling much better and should be good as new by this weekend I imagine. Which is a good thing, because even though I missed my studio time and both yoga classes this week, I really don't want to miss a pop up shop happening tomorrow on the Portobello beach front. A day to look at art, wander around a beautiful old place and see the sea sounds a bit like the perfect day to me.

We will see what happens... and next week it is back to the studio! That's a promise.

Thanks for dropping by. Until next week keep fighting!


No comments:

Post a Comment