Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cough, cough...

one healthy afternoon spent walking around the lake

Oops! I've been sick. I was sick last Friday and I was sick this Friday. You know what I blame it on. Somethings are going to have to change. I have a lot to do before my trip to Scotland in March. I have a lot of affairs to settle, plans to make and research to do. I can't be sick and run down and I can't get sidetracked and I still have a body of work I want to finish.

It will all work out but in the meantime I just wanted to say hello and ask for your patience and hope that you will keep coming back here. The future looks exciting and I am itching to get this year going in proper style with art, stories, photographs and plenty of dreams. I am just not sure if the job fits into that equation... We will see.

Take care and stay healthy out there.

Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment