Friday, May 5, 2017

Recent Sales!

I am delighted to report several recent sales (from several different bodies) of my work!

Two of the Accidental Portraits have now found homes, both in the states. One of the pieces from my Reconstruction series shown in the Fenix & Friends exhibition in the Walker-Stone House in Fayetteville, Arkansas sold as well! Even though I now live in Scotland, it makes my heart happy to know my work is still loved and appreciated in the states.

This year has been very quiet so far and these three sales were a soothing balm for my artist's soul. As well as these originals, a several of my small prints have sold recently from my Etsy shop as well, with two also going to the states, and two staying here in Scotland.

It is very encouraging and helps me to continue on the path, so for all that support me with your hard earned dollars and pounds, I thank you and am grateful for your continued support.

Accidental Portrait #3
Sold

Accidental Portrait #2
Sold

On the brink
Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment