Friday, June 17, 2016

To Paris!

Tomorrow we are headed to Paris!

I am very excited about this as I have never been and I can't wait to meet up with my brother Sean and his family as well. We are taking the train which I am also excited about as train travel always seems more calm and relaxed than flying. I love just listening to music and watching the world go by and of course arriving in Paris at the end of the journey will seem magical.

I am looking forward to walking the streets, seeing the monuments and getting a feel for the place. We are not going to Paris for long (two full days and two travel days) so I doubt we will have the time to take in the extraordinary museums. Needs must as they say and another reason to return sooner than later!

Besides being an amazing adventure, my goal is that this trip will be fun and easy enough that it will make us both want to travel more. I have been itching to travel since I got to Edinburgh but it just hasn't worked out. Maybe this jaunt will be the beginning of a spate of travels. I can only hope!

I don't have too much else to add right now as I am busy packing, tidying up the flat for the cat sitter and doing those last minute things one does before travel. Needless to say I am of course very excited!

Onward to Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment