Friday, February 26, 2016

Back in the land of the living

Today is the first day since last Wednesday I have been out of the flat. Today is also the first day since last Wednesday I worked in the studio. It was so good to paint again and to see what I had been working on before the flu decided to shut me down.

I didn't want to overdo it so I worked on these four small pieces from the new wall series today. Here are some phone snaps of what's happening.







I am not going to say too much about them now. I just am so happy that I was able to work today and that I have something to show for myself. I am feeling energized and ready to jump back in this weekend, so please join me again next Friday for even more art and better words.

Everyday we paint is a victory and I hope that today, victory is yours. Until next week, you know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment