Saturday, March 1, 2014

Victory!

Weeks keep ticking by, I am finding it hard to keep up. My exhibition at the University rolls on, The Royal Blind exhibition at gallery seventeen in Edinburgh is soon coming to a close and the debut of my small work at Little Ox gallery in Edinburgh is tonight. So, as you can see lots going on.

So, what did I do this week? Well, I painted and all those painting found homes and that felt very good. I also worked more on something that is coming up in April. I am very excited about it and it is something I have wanted to do for years. So, you will just have to keep checking back to find out what I am up to. I think that is all I have for you this week!

Everyday we paint is a victory. Please keep fighting, the world needs you and your art!

Love,

Megan

suddenly
acrylic on paper 6x6"
© 2014 Megan Chapman
sold

secrets outside
acrylic on paper 6x6"
© 2014 Megan Chapman
sold

remember this place
acrylic on paper 6x6"
© 2014 Megan Chapman
sold

golden
acrylic on paper 6x6"
© 2014 Megan Chapman
sold

No comments:

Post a Comment