Friday, July 19, 2013

Life is beautiful

Hello Dear Readers,

It's been a good week of taking care of lots of little things and big things. A strange week that I can't quite put my finger on. Really all I am thinking about right now is the adventure I took myself on this morning. I had been wanting to go to the beach again for quite awhile but hadn't quite gotten around to it but today I did. I left the house just before 10am and walked to catch a bus for a solo seaside adventure.

This is the first time I have ever been to a beach alone. It was wonderful. After I returned to the flat I wrote a dear friend that my beach excursion "felt like freedom and peace and inspiration and endless possibilities..."

I have had so many little excursions and adventures since I have been here and I am grateful for each and every one of them and I always make note of them as to not forget. I'll tell you about art stuff again next week.

Life is beautiful and dreams do come true.

She walked through rows of houses and side streets and as the sky opened up to the beach and to the sea beyond, she knew that everything was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment