Saturday, May 26, 2007

interpol - leif erikson (live)

Interpol= Pure Gold!!

I feel like I might be taking the easy way out with my blog this week, but I wanted to share my favorite band Interpol with you all. I am fortunate enough to be able to go see them next week in Dallas, so they are heavy on my mind. This band's music has inspired me and in a way, this band woke me up from a deep boring sleep. I listen to them almost exclusively when I paint.

It is wonderful to be introduced to something that has influenced me in such a way and has given me new hope for the world, my life, and the work I am doing. Sounds a bit over the top- huh?

Well, lets hope there is something out there waiting for you to discover, that makes you feel over the top and truly inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment